Monday, April 13, 2009

Weekly blessings....

Wow, what a great week this was! It was super busy and slightly out of control but great just the same! Here's a quick recap and my blessings listed for you to share in....

  • Celebrating my risen Savior with my family and my Faith Kidz. It was a day that I will remember for the rest of my life :)
  • My girl got her permit this week. I feel so blessed to have her as a daughter and I am so excited to be here to share this milestone with her.
  • Special people that God has "knitted" into my life to help with wounds that still need to be healed.
  • New relationships and friendships that I am forming. I love getting to know new people and I am so glad that I am getting this opportunity.
  • My sweetie. It seems I list him almost weekly, but I have to tell you, weekly this man rescues me either from myself, or from overwhelming circumstances. He is always there to take care of me and help me and I don't know what I would ever do without him, I love you babe!
I am hoping that some things settle down for me this week and I get the chance to really look around, get outside and look for more of God's blessings this week. Hope you get the chance too!
Hugs!

0 comments: