Sunday, April 26, 2009

Bountiful Blessings!

What an amazing week I had and it is hard to really pinpoint just five highlights but these are the definite top 5 blessings of my week:


~ Beautiful sunshine and warmer temps to heat my soul! There is nothing that I like better than getting my kids outside and enjoying the outdoors with them!
~ Unexpected cards in the mail just to say hi and to thank me for little things that I didn't even know that someone had noticed :)
~ A day at the beach with my children! It was such a God-thing kinda day. I needed to really relax and do some letting go, and it was the perfect day to get that done!
~ The teens at FEFC! I was fortunate to be a part of the 30 hr famine that they participated in, and what a great group of kids! They went without food for 30 hrs to raise money for World Hunger and they were awesome:) I was so blessed to be a part of it all!
~ An afternoon walk/hike with my family, enjoying the great outdoors together. We went out and hiked around Colby College this afternoon and it was a wonderful time of togetherness and fun. Walking hand in hand with Frank, watching our kids explorer this area was a moment in time, I won't soon forget!

Hope you had a great weekend as well! Enjoy this beautiful week that we have coming and look for something exciting to happen, you just never know!!!
Hugs!!

3 comments:

Devon Redman said...

The trails sound like lots of fun!!! Can I just say that you are a blessing!!

Samantha said...

haha remember when we got on the trail that led us to the train tracks! that was an adventure! what a beautiful day!!!

KRoderick said...

try the new trail by our house along the river. YOU WILL LOVE IT!