Monday, April 20, 2009

Back on track!



Much better Monday today than last week! I was able to get in full workouts Monday through Friday last week and even some variations of my workouts over the weekend, and it paid off!!! I weighed in this morning for a grand total of 21 lbs lost (I don't ever want to find them either, lol). I feel so great and it is so rewarding to be able to fit into clothes that I haven't been able to wear for a few years now. I even need to go buy some new panties (oh man, hehehe). 

One of the things that I notice the most now though, is that my muscle tone is changing. Things are firming up and my shape is different, in a good way. This is exciting to me and making me want to workout more to see what differences I might see in the next couple of days or so. Its really fun! I still do the Wii fit daily and have moved onto mostly advance moves, woot!! I also circuit train 3 days a week and have started walking outside a couple of days or evenings a week as time permits. I feel so good when I get to move :)
I have been trying lots of new recipes too. I have been cooking low fat/low calorie meals and having lots of fun trying new spices and oils. I am so glad that I am not afraid to try new things in the kitchen. My sweetie and 4 blessings love the new foods too! I can't wait to try some things on the grill. We are getting a new grill in the next couple of weeks and I can't wait to try some new recipes on that, we love to grill! 
Thanks again for all your kind words and encouragement. It made a world of difference last week when I was feeling down and out. You all are the best and I love you all :)
Have a good week!

4 comments:

Devon Redman said...

Did you say grill? BBQ BBQ BBQ BBQ !!!!!

Unknown said...

Keep up the good work. I'm so proud of you!! S-U-C-C-E-S-S that's the way we spell success!! Congrats!!!

KRoderick said...

you should get a saute pan for your grill then you can stir fry veggies on the grill. Im gonna get one. Fresh herb plants on sale at Home Depot.

Lisa said...

hey girl i have a great bar b que pizza recipe with grilled chicken. I will have to send it to you. I am down 8 more pounds over the last couple of weeks. YOU GO GIRL