Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ok, I just have to be honest....

As part of this lifestyle change I agreed to be honest and accountable.... so here I sit writing with my head down and bummed!! I was so excited last week to have reached the 20lb mark and I got a little to careless over the last four days and ate food I shouldn't have and more than I usually do. Also, I didn't get to work out as much either. So, here is the confession, the Wii fit tells me I gained 3lbs... UGH!!! I can't say that I was super surprised but hoping for the best just the same. Oh, and I am getting ready to start my monthly ritual as well so I am feeling bloated and yuck too and there is chocolate in the house!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Just the same, I stayed on my workout, sweat a little bit more this morning and banished all chocolate treats to the cupboards out of sight :)
Here's to a better week next week!!! Lots of salads and fresh fruit this week :)

4 comments:

Devon Redman said...

GET THAT HEAD BACK UP!!! We are all going to have our ups and downs. I remember someone telling me that I should skip the scale because of the bloating and the yucky feeling. Don't be too disappointed. You are looking hot! Mwah! Love ya!

Samantha said...

ohhh wii fit how honest it is. Yah this weekend=lots of food!!!! but you are lookin beautiful!!! and that easter dress was amazing!

KRoderick said...

just keep pushing on...long term my dear, long term

Lisa said...

Girl you are doin great. Mother nature is a mean woman sometimes. I always put on a few around that time. I lost another inch of my hips 2 and half inches off my waist and an inch off my breast. Oh well nothing off the arms yet. I find that the more I eat what I should and how I should the less tempted I am. God is good.