God is good, all the time!
- Our vehicle needed to be looked at. It was making some weird noise in the rear wheel area. Praise God it was completely covered by the warranty and I walked out paying nothing for the repair!
- How during times of heartache and troubles, God knits us together and uses women of Faith to encourage each other and offer their shoulders and their own tears.
- A husband that once again, lets me deal with things in my own way, knowing me better than I know myself and letting me work out things for myself; still knowing that he is right there beside me when I am ready to reach out for him.
- Being a volunteer at our local worship radio station!! I had a blast answering phones during their spring pledge drive. Doing just that little thing for the benefit of God's Kingdom, made me so happy and content, and I met and hung out with some really great people :)
- Watching my teen girl make JV softball, swing Varsity as a freshman!!! She has been playing since she was 4, playing T-ball and finally all her hard work and dedication is paying off! Kendra, I am so proud of your persistence and dedication, I love you!