Saturday, April 18, 2009

My favorite moments of this week....

Blessings. They come in so many ways to me these days. Sometimes I don't even know they are there until I get the chance to step back and realize that it happened. Sometimes in the middle of it all, I don't even realize that I am being blessed until the moment has passed and then I get it :) Anyway here is my list for the week. I am so grateful for so much in my life, but these one's stand out the most for this week:

  • Clothes that fit a little looser than before my lifestyle changes. Some that I couldn't wear last year :) Very good encourager!!! God knows I need visual as well as audio reminders that I can do this!
  • Proverbs 31 Ministries! What a blessing these women have on my life and they don't even know me.
  • Group hugs from the kids in our Children's department at Faith! I love these kids so much and pray for them daily! They are my blessings every Sunday morning :)
  • Laughter! My dear friend Laurie knows just what to do when I don't think I can handle one more thing... she makes me laugh and that is just what I need at that moment! Thanks Laurie, God gave you that gift just for me, I know it!!
  • Sunshine.... this week the sun was bright and warm here in Maine, and what a difference it made in my attitude and dispostion. I was more energetic, happier in general, and just more relaxed! God knows just the things to get me out of my "funk" LOL!
Have a great week my friends! Remember that God loves you so much that He gave his only Son for YOU! You are so special to me, and I do thank God for what each of you brings into my life!
Hugs!

2 comments:

KRoderick said...

YOU ARE A BLESSING TO ALL OF US

Devon Redman said...

You are my sunshine...if I really sung you would be covering your ears so I will spare you....Love ya!!