Friday, April 10, 2009

It's official, she isn't a little girl anymore!

No matter how hard I have tried to deny it and fool myself into thinking it just can't be true, there is nothing else for me to do but accept the facts. My baby girl is not a little girl anymore :( She is growing up so fast and changing into such a beautiful lady. Yesterday, another one of her milestones happened, she got her learner's permit!!! I am so happy for her and am excited to see her venture into this new area of her journey of life. 

Good job baby, uh hm, Kendra! Mom is so proud of you!!!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

should this make me feel old?? because I'm having another crisis. I'm going to be 30 in like 9.5 years. oh man, I've got a lot of stuff to do haha.

Lisa said...

oK i am on that same road. My oldest is studying for his. He will be able to get his July 17th (15 and 6 months) Where in the world have all those years gone. I hope you are dealing better than I am. Love ya Happy Easter