Happy Weekend to all of you!
- Having lunch with my sister! We live so close to each other but don't have much time just the two of us to have time to chit and chat! It was one of the best moments of my week! I love you Bev!
- Being given the gift of a husband, my life partner, who sees me as perfect. Just the way I am, no flaws, physically or emotionally and loves me to the fullest extent possible. My love tank is very full this week. Thank you babe, for giving me this gift!
- Asthma medicine! My Cam suffers with horrible asthma and this week has been bad. I am so thankful to live in this country where medicine is readily available and to watch to color and energy come back into a little boy once oxygen has returned :)
- Being part of little Kaylee's first year of life. Watching her grow and change is a constant reminder that God has plans for this messed up world and every day is a chance for all of us to grow and change for the better. Plus she loves me and I love her so much!!!
- My children! How blessed I am to have children that everyday say " I love you mom" without prompting from me. They just love to say it. And man, do I love to hear it!