Happy 1st day of Spring everyone! What a great day to have on a Friday heading into the weekend :)
- a good restful night of sleep! Anyone who knows me can attest that sleep doesn't come easily to me. Since we started watching what we eat and I started getting some exercise, sleep is starting to come much more easily to me now.
- a good haircut! For Spring, I went a little shorter more angled and had a great time being pampered by one of my best friends who happens to be my hairdresser :)
- homeschooling my kids! St. Patricks Day this year was one of the best days that I have had with them in a while. Definitely one to go in the memory book of their school portfolio
- Pandora on line radio! I can listen to the music I chose all day long without commercial interruption!
- Loving and gentle reminders that even though I have just a few actual, blood related family members who even show any interest in my kids and my family at all, God knew all about it and keeps bringing in just the right people into our lives to help fill voids and make us all feel loved just the same. God is good and His timing is perfect as usual!