What a week!! It's been a great week and I mean it. Not just your typically, don't really mean it kind of answer when someone asks you how your week has been, but a great week!! So, in my new Friday fashion here are my Favorite Five blessings of this week~
- watching my 11 year old son work hard at sports even when there is adversary against him. He keeps going and plays so hard and with all that he has.
- teaching a kids choir and watching little kids praise God (you should experience this for yourself sometime, there is nothing like it)
- new recipes with lots of veggies and other ingredients that have one job, to fuel my body. Not to over stuff but to fuel and keep me going!
- my 7 year old that sits by me when I am on my treadmill and tells me every minute to minute in a half, "I bet you have lost 20 lbs now mommy, and then says it again in a minute or so, because he sees me working so hard!!
- how God is teaching me new things everyday about myself and my relationship with him. I have been a Christian a really long time, so it is so exciting to me to learn something new and see just how it was designed for me by my Creator.